Skip to content
- Achieves exceptional frequency response and pattern control.
- The Bass/Mid Section features 4x 8″, Neodymium Loudspeakers.
- The critical High Frequencies are reproduced by a dual element ISOPHASIC HF Aperture.
- The CLA600A’s dispersion pattern is 150° Horizontal by 20° Vertical providing maximum audience coverage with unparalleled intelligibility.
- When 2x CLA600A’s are stacked, the vertical dispersion is reduced to 10°.
- The CLA LF3000A Sub Bass System employs a high power handling 18” transducer to provide a frequency response from 32Hz to 200Hz which is tailored to perfectly compliment the CLA600A.
- The CLA600A and CLA LF3000A are powered by sophisticated Class D Amplifier Modules which feature fully integrated Switch Mode Power Supplies and onboard Digital Signal Processing.